Friday, June 13, 2014

A Little Geometry goes a long Way...


I love the trend for honeycomb and geometric shapes, especially wall shelves. There is something just a bit different about non standard geometric shapes that is very appealing, just a bit to the left of centre from the usual square and rectangle but no so wild that you would tire of its wackiness over time.

I found this great DIY on one of my favourite blogs, A Beautiful Mess providing instructions on making your own Honeycomb shelves which is on my wish list of item to make when we move into our own home.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/170233831/set-of-3-honeycomb-bookcase-recyclableI also found a great range of ready made products for those who are not quite into the DIY scene. Including:

1. Recycled shelving
2. Simple White Shelves
3. Contrast Shelves

I think this Shop has it right as well as the contrasting honeycomb shelves they now have these great little honeycomb planters which have gone right to the top of my wish list.






My god that list is getting long, pity Christmas is still so far off.


No comments:

Post a Comment